DVAS (Dartmouth Visual Art Society) is a relatively young arts organization formed in 1987 by local artists to support and promote visual arts in the community.
Interested in joining DVAS?
We provide an annual membership which runs from January 1 to December 31, but new members are joining us year round.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY OF OUR GROUP SHOWS, MEMBERSHIP FEES MUST BE PAID 60 DAYS BEFORE THE SHOW DATES.
Membership fees are $25.00 per year.
Any inquiries should be directed to our membership coordinator:
Sandra Harrison (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Executive and Committee Members for 2012
- President, Edie Paul
- Vice-President, Doug Scott
- Secretary, Vivian Barrett
- Treasurer, Gwen Paquin
- Membership, Sandra Harrison
- Workshop Planner, Barbara DeLory
- Workshop Registrar, Violet Robertson
- Publicity, Peigi Alcorn
- Exhibitions, Lynn Johnson
- Telephone, Donna Morris
- Nominating, Marilyn Hatfield
- Web Site Madame, Dorothea LeBlanc
- Newsletter, Communications, Vivian Hall
- Studio Group, Joan Meloni
- Scholarship, Laurie Davidson